Skip to content
- Always wipe your sunglasses using a cleaner specifically developed for eyewear lenses and a microfiber cloth
- Keep your eyewear in their protective microfiber case or hard case when you're not using them. This will ensure they remain in good shape over time.
- To avoid damages to lenses, DO NOT clean your glasses with t-shirts, towels, or any abrasive material. These can grind dust and fibers into lenses leaving scratches
- Avoid using household detergents, soaps, or glass cleaners, which are high corrosive over time.
- When not wearing your glasses, never let them face down on their lenses. Store them in an approved eyewear case or carrying pouch.
- DO NOT leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of your car with extreme heat. This can distort the shape of your eyewear.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.